Who are we
Martins Environmental Services commenced business in May 2003. The company was founded by Colleen Martin (B.Sc. Natural Resource Management UWA) who has 8 years experience as a Landcare Coordinator.
What do we do
Martins Environmental Services provides licensed weed control in bushland and wetland areas for private and public land managers. The company also undertakes weed mapping, weed management plans, chainsawing, brushcutting, hand weeding and ringbarking.
The company utilises the latest information on weed control from leading organizations such as The Environmental Weeds Action Network and Agriculture Western Australia.
The company offers assurance that the environmental weeds are effectively eradicated by spraying with low impact herbicides or manually by brushcutting with minimal disturbance.
Martins Environmental Services complies by the following safety standards.
- The company and most staff have a current Pesticide License.
- The Company has a Job Hazard Analysis
- The MSDS of each herbicide is kept and adhered to by all staff.
- Personal Protective Clothing such as full clothing protection, gloves, boots are worn.
- Most staff has certificates in the safe operation of Chainsaws.
- Health Dept approved Signs displayed whilst spraying.
Request more info | Request a return call | Contact us